- After spending Fourth of July with dear friend Debbie Query, Michelle and Anna took time out of their busy schedule to chat with us on Nina Frye's internet radio show (listen to the interview here).
- Later that evening, the entire family, including three-week-old Michael James and Josie--who is now walking on her own--loaded into their tour bus and headed out for Atlanta, where they greeted fans and signed books at a local Barnes and Noble. On Sunday, the family sang and shared at First Baptist Atlanta, a megachurch located in northeastern Atlanta and pastored by Dr. Charles Stanley.
- And what's the point of taking a road trip all the way to Atlanta without a visit with the Bates in East Tennessee? That's where the Duggars are right now! And there's no doubt the two families are celebrating--Gil and Kelly Bates just found out that they are expecting baby #19!
- Later this summer, as Michelle shared during our interview, Jill and Jana are in the process of preparing for their upcoming, 6-week mission trip to Peru.
- Michelle and Anna also announced the family is planning an international trip for later this year! Click here to read more.
What are your plans for the remainder of the summer?