Here are the anticipated highlights of this week's very eventful episode of 19 Kids and Counting...
- The Duggars had the privilege of waking up at 4AM for an interview with the Today Show. According to Anna, it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the sunrise because the Today Show is the only thing that gets them up that early.
- Jim Bob and Michelle and their brood of 19 did an interview with Mike Huckabee. When asked about their secrets to success, Michelle Duggar replied, "Number one, you love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and then two, you love others -- you reach out and serve others."
- Johannah visited a plastic surgeon to sew up a major boo-boo on her face, courtesy of a biking accident. She rode over a rock on her way down a hill and took a tumble.
- Jim Bob shares his take on the stitches: "We figured a pretty girl like her, we need to do it right," said the father of 19, chuckling. "If it's a boy, we'd probably just let it rip as it is."
- Johannah, only four years old, stayed VERY calm during the procedure. When she returned home, she was looking for Jackson. "How bad is it, Hanny?" "Not as bad," replied Johannah, cuter than a button.
- The Duggars went to a fair, where Josh and Anna took Mackynzie on the Ferris wheel. Daddy and Mackynzie loved it, but for Mommy, it wasn't fun at all. "I can do good standing on a chair," said Anna. "A ladder -- nah!" While on the ride, Josh told his wife that they were 300 feet in the air. With her eyes closed and head down, Anna replied, "Joshua, please don't give me numbers!"
- When People Magazine came to the Duggar home to do a photo shoot, the makeup artist was quick to assure the boys that she was applying balm to their lips, not lipstick. ;-)