On this week's episode of "19 Kids and Counting..."
- Jim Bob took his sons on an Alert Cadet canoeing trip for some good, old-fashioned guy time. Jedidiah is learning to do his hair like daddy's, hair spray and all. Like father, like son.
- What happens when you put 90 Duggars in one room? Complete chaos and confusion. When Jim Bob and Michelle arrived at Duggar Family Reunion 2010, their conversations went something like this: "Jill?" "Jessa." "Jana?" "Jinger." The relatives then decided that Jim Bob's kids had to wear name tags. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
- And what's a Duggar family reunion without Amy? According to Jim Bob, she's a "ball of energy," and no family party is complete without her.
- And how did Josie handle all this excitement? She stayed upstairs and was allowed to "meet" anyone who didn't have a runny nose. "Josie is a very social little girl," says Michelle. She smiles, makes faces, and just loves being around people.
- Several months after Michelle's gallbladder issues and Josie's premature birth, the mom of 19 started having pains. The cause? A large gallstone. Diagnosis? After consulting a specialist, she was highly advised to have her gallbladder removed.
- "My thought is: 'anything that I have that I'm given when I'm born, I'd like to keep...it's there for a reason,"' explains Michelle, but she and Jim Bob hardly had time to think it over. Just a few days later, she was rushed to the hospital after experiencing extreme pain. Michelle Duggar has birthed 19 children and went through a traumatic ordeal with Josie that almost took her life, but she can honestly say that this pain was the worst she has ever felt. Period.
- There was no choice but to remove the gallbladder, and even though Michelle was released from the hospital after just 24 hours, her kids had to settle with air hugs for a while.