On this week's episode of "19 Kids and Counting...."
- Jana added more cork boards to the commercial kitchen. The Duggars have hundreds of pictures of families they have met or who have seen them on TV, and they enjoy displaying them in their home. Send a photo, and you could be on their wall!
- It's a special day for Josie Brooklyn --her first day of school! Michelle turned on an educational film for infants and sat by Josie's side while she watched.
- Two large families, the Pinkertons and the Carpenters, came to visit the Duggars.
- Jim Bob was headed to Nashville to snag a good deal on a used bus for the family. Jessa was kind enough to suggest that he take Jill, since she was the only "big kid" who had not gone on a trip in a while.
- According to his dad, "Jackson Duggar is kind of a lady's man." oooh la la!
- Everything is running smoothly in Josh and Anna's home. Anna says "I am thankful that Josh goes to work and I can stay home and be a mom and the wife." Josh's feelings are just the opposite -- he gets stressed out just thinking about all that Anna has to do at home and is thankful that he is able to work at the car lot -- although he loves spending evenings and weekends with Mackynzie, as well as the surprise visits that she and Anna make to daddy's office.
- Even though she has had nineteen little ones, Michelle is experiencing new challenges with Josie. "Typically I don't have babies that spit up," says the mom of 19, explaining just one of the many differences between Josie and her siblings.