- Jim Bob and the kids traveled over 20 hours to Albany, Georgia to be on the set of the movie Courageous. When the film rolls into theaters in 2011, watch for the Duggars in the funeral scene and in the father-son 5k race.
- Michelle, who is spending 24/7 with Josie in Little Rock, is loving the 1 on 1 time with her baby but is missing the hustle and bustle of a house full of Duggars. This is the longest time Jim Bob and Michelle have been apart since they met almost 30 years ago.
- Josie continues to thrive
- When the Duggars were filmed in the Courageous funeral scene, they discovered that Joy-Anna is a skilled crier; she can turn her tears on and off. Wow! Can you do that?
- On their life-changing mission trip to Asia, Jana and John-David went through 5 different airports and 4 different countries in only 48 hours.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Duggars Go Hollywood Highlights
Just got back from a short vacation, so here are the highlights of this week's "19 Kids and Counting" Duggars Go Hollywood: