On tonight's episode of 19 Kids and Counting, "Swerve & Serve"...
- Running on Duggar Time, the family barely makes it to Little Rock in time for Friendly Chapel's annual fish fry. "It's like herding cats to get everyone out of here," Jim Bob tells the camera crew, as he shepherds each Duggar out the door.
- While Josie was living at Arkansas Children's Hospital back in 2010, the Duggars attended services at Friendly Chapel. "This is our home away from home, and we love our church family here," says Michelle.
- The Duggars are always up for a little fun, even while serving at a fish fry. "Jim Bob and I had a contest," explains Michelle. "We were trying to see who got the most trash in their bag." Although she spends much of her time chatting, the mom of many ends up collecting more garbage than her hubby.
- Later, the Duggars head to a family arcade to celebrate Joy-Anna's 14th birthday and Johannah's 6th birthday. The entire family has a blast.
- According to Jim Bob, there are many similarities between Johannah and Jana, who was an especially playful and energetic child.
- Michelle has enjoyed watching Joy blossom: "Joy is pretty outgoing and will say what she thinks. She is becoming this beautiful young lady."
- Arkansas teens can get behind the wheel at age fourteen. After receiving her learner's permit, Joy-Anna practices driving through obstacles and parallel parking with Michelle and Jill. At one point, Jill risks her life by holding up a stop sign. Thankfully, Joy comes to a complete stop.
- Jim Bob and Michelle have taught nine of their children to drive. "We trust them, or else we wouldn't let them behind the wheel,"explains Michelle.