This week on 19 Kids and Counting, "Boys Day Out"...
- Jim Bob and his nine youngest sons (all but Josh), load up and drive to Fort Rock Family Camp for a father-son camp out.
- Joy attempts to bake cookies for the guys. Unaware that the convection oven has to be turned down 100 degrees, she burns the first batch. But Duggars don't give up that easily.
- "Whenever I make a mistake, I like to go back and just do it all over again," says Joy. Her second batch is a success!
- After enjoying dinner and fellowship at Fort Rock, the boys head to their cabin. The following day, they are immersed in an intense game of laser tag.
- When the camera crew jokingly accuses Jim Bob of pushing Josiah out from behind a hay bale, causing him to be shot, Jim Bob replies, laughingly, "I didn't know you caught that on tape...sorry Josiah."
- But Jim Bob gets his in the end. Justin, who is on the opposing team, "kills" him twice. The little ones, especially Justin, turn out to be some of the best players.
- On the way home, Jim Bob stops at a florist shop--not the typical way to end a father-son camp out. To express their gratefulness for the girls, each of the boys picks out a flower for one of his sisters.