On last night's episode of "19 Kids and Counting..."
- Just a couple days before leaving for Central America, Jill got her braces off!
- With more than 750 pounds of luggage, including over a dozen army bags overflowing with gifts, Jim Bob and the 11 oldest departed for their fifth mission trip to Central America. "It's fun helping people and...showing them love," said Jedidiah.
- Michelle had her hands full at home with the seven youngest and was thankful to the angels who came to lend a hand. Cousin Amy showed up one day with cleaning supplies and announced that she would be her Aunt Michelle's "maid servant." Anna's sister Priscilla came all the way from Florida to help entertain the little kids.
- After spending a short time in El Salvador, the Duggars took a several hour bus ride to Honduras. They passed the time by singing, watching the scenery, and having friendly Rubik's Cube competitions.
- The Duggars spent the night in a church without working bathrooms or hot water but did not complain. The following day, the entire group set out on a three-mile hike up a rocky hillside to bring Christmas to a remote Guatemalan village. The journey wasn't easy, but you can bet that the people of Carisolito will never forget the day when a group of Americans hiked two hours to bring them gifts and share the love of Christ.