On last night's episodes of "19 Kids and Counting..."
- A family from the Friendly Chapel, the church that "adopted" the Duggars while they were in Little Rock with Josie, came for a visit. A couple days later, Jim Bob and the older kids traveled to Little Rock to serve at Friendly Chapel's fish fry, an annual fundraiser for the homeless that attracts over 3,000 guests!
- Michelle headed off to record an audio version of 20 and Counting, the Duggars' first book. To the producer's surprise, she read the entire 228-page book out-loud in just two sittings! Did she get tongue-tied? At times, but the mom of 19 thoroughly enjoyed herself. "I think it was fun getting to read through the whole book," said Michelle. "It reminded me of all those neat memories." She brought Jim Bob along for moral support. While she recorded their first book, he edited their second, A Love that Multiplies. (Click here to pre-order.)
- Back at the house, the Duggar boys got new dos. The family saves $750 each year with home haircuts.
- Jill volunteered to stay home with Josie while the rest of the family took off to Eureka Springs to tour the set of "The Great Passion Play," the largest outdoor drama in the United States. Jim Bob and the older kids were thrilled to be given the opportunity to act as extras in the production.
- While she entertained Josie, Jill, who is interested in pursuing a career in the medical field, studied for a midwifery test. "It's a good bonding experience for me," said Jill. "I love babies, and Josie and I get to hang out together today."