Tonight on 19 Kids and Counting...
- While Michelle is making breakfast, Jim Bob tries to flip the omelets. "I eat them, I probably can cook them," he says. He makes a good effort, but his wife has to step in to finish up.
- "I don't think my dad's a good cook," says John-David.
- Did you know that it takes 3-dozen eggs to make breakfast for the entire Duggar family?
- Josh and Anna visit Anna's parents in Florida, where they meet Paul, David and Priscilla's new baby. (Priscilla is Anna's older sister.)
- Josh has been offered a job in Washington D.C., and Anna's parents encourage him to go for it. Tune in next week to hear the couple's final decision. If Josh accepts, he will be wearing a suit to work every day. He and Anna say that the biggest difficulty would be losing their support network.
- While in Florida, Josh and David go four-wheeling. "If there is room for competition, there will be competition between David and I," says Josh, who finishes the course in four-and-a-half minutes. David completes it in less than four minutes. When the men get back to the house, their wives are shocked to see them covered in mud.
- Anna watches Mackynzie, Michael, and Paul and gets a taste of what life will be like with three little ones. "It's been a little challenging," she says. Her third child, a boy, is due June 7th.
- Back home, Jim Bob and Josh go to the doctor for a follow-up visit and another stress test. Jim Bob's previous time was 12:33; this time it's 14:02. Josh, who started at 10:46, makes it to 14:12.