Sierra's Oreo Cookie Truffles
1 family size package Oreo cookies (approximately 50 cookies)
1 package cream cheese (8 oz)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
24 oz. white chocolate for candy making
1. Use food processor to crush cookies.
2. Set aside 1/2 cup of crushed cookies to use for garnish. Leave remaining crushed cookies in food processor. Add cream cheese, and blend.
3. Slowly add powdered sugar, and blend together.
4. Pour batter into a mixing bowl. Form into quarter-sized balls, and place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
5. Freeze for 10 minutes. Re-form ball shape. Dip in melted white chocolate, and set on wax paper.
6. Garnish the tops of the truffles with the remainder of the crushed cookies. Enjoy!
Photos/video courtesy TLC