On tonight's episode of "19 Kids and Counting," Daddy Duggar's Birthday...
- Josh's second car lot (previously a taco restaurant) is up and running! The oldest Duggar is especially proud of the 16-camera security system that he recently installed.
- For the first time since Michael's birth, Anna loads both children into the car and heads to the supermarket.
- "Anna, she has just done a fabulous job, and I see her rising to the call to be that wonderful mommy that she is," Michelle praises her daughter-in-law.
- Back home, Mackynzie is thrilled to put on her zebra apron and help prepare dinner--steak, potatoes, biscuits, and veggies.
- After work, Josh opens his new grill. "I'm not big on directions," he explains, while assembling the appliance. "In this project, if something blows up, you've got it right!"
- He and Mackynzie head outside to cook the steak. And it wouldn't be a barbecue without Josh's special seasoning, a recipe that he created as a kid. Even Anna doesn't know his secret! "Maybe I'll sell it someday," jokes the budding chef. "We could go out of the car business and go into the seasoning business."
- Michelle accompanies Jim Bob to the allergist for his 46th birthday present. Jim Bob experiences a round of shots that could make a grown man cry. On a scale of one to ten, he rates the pain at a nine. "I recommend this birthday gift for everyone," he says, chuckling.
- For his birthday dinner, the Duggar daddy takes the entire family out to Acambaro, a nearby Mexican restaurant. While everyone enjoys their food, he makes an announcement: "A year from now, you won't even recognize me...after tonight I'm going to start my diet." "Always tomorrow!" an anonymous Duggar remarks.