On tonight's episode of "19 Kids and Counting" Duggars Deliver...
- Jackson and Johannah admitted that sorting clothes with Mommy is fun. Michelle knows the importance of making household chores enjoyable, especially for the little ones.
- Michelle and several of the kids helped Jordyn search for her missing shoe, an event that occurs almost everyday in the Duggar home. "Jordyn loves shoes," explained Michelle. "She will find shoes anywhere... and she'll take one."
- Later on, Grandma Duggar, Michelle, Josh, Anna, and Mackynzie headed over to What's Kickin, a family-friendly ultrasound studio. While Josh and Anna kept their eyes shut, the technician snapped a photo of the their unborn child, labeled it with the baby's gender, and handed it to over to Grandma Michelle, who was grinning from ear to ear.
- Meanwhile, Jessa and Jinger baked cookies and cheesecake and took some of the little ones along to deliver the treats to local police and fire departments. The Duggar started this annual tradition to show appreciation to the men and women who serve their community.
- After keeping the gender of Grand-Duggar #2 a secret for an entire week, it was finally time for Michelle to announce it to the family. "It was really hard for me to keep the secret, especially from Jim Bob," the mom of 19 told TLC. Yep, you heard that right. As much as Jim Bob begged and pleaded, Michelle stood her ground and refused to spill the beans to him or anyone else. The camera crew took a poll, and it turned out that most of the family, including Anna, predicted that the baby would be a boy.
- When the big moment arrived, everyone gathered in the yard and looked up as a pilot wrote the gender symbol in the sky with smoke. The results? IT'S A BOY!