On last night's episode of 19 Kids and Counting, "Duggars Shoot for the Sky"...
- My how time flies! Jessa, the 5th Duggar child, celebrated her 18th birthday. The birthday girl made two requests: shooting and skydiving. This Duggar sure has guts!
- Jim Bob explained his belief on gun safety: "I really desire our children to learn about gun safety and to learn how to shoot a gun for personal protection."
- Following their trip to the shooting range (where Jessa was surprised to discover that she is a good shot), the Duggars headed over to the local airport to do some skydiving. But before they went, Michelle made sure there were no more Duggar babies on the way. She was quick to assure her fans that the pregnancy test was negative. "I'm not going to leave the suspense hanging there," said the mom of 19.
- After strapping on their bodysuits, Michelle and Jessa said a farewell to the rest of the Duggar clan and climbed into an airplane. At 13,000 feet, the door opened, and the mother and daughter prepared to jump. "The only part that really got me was like right before I jumped out," said Jessa. Michelle and her instructor took the leap, followed by Jessa and another professional skydiver. In the air, they enjoyed taking in the scenery and doing twists and turns with the parachutes.
- "That was amazing!" exclaimed Jessa when they reached the ground. "Coolest think I've ever done!" Michelle felt the same way: "It is the most incredible adrenaline rush I've ever had in my life!"
- The episode wouldn't be complete without a Josie update: "Josie is doing wonderful," rejoiced Michelle. "We're just excited for the progress she has made." One of the preemie's first family outings was skydiving. But don't worry--she stayed on the ground!