Bolded, blue text indicates an embedded link. Click to read more about each update.
- The new season of 19 Kids and Counting premiered September 2, 2014, on TLC and will run through November.
- On August 14th, Ben Seewald proposed to Jessa Duggar. The two are in the process of planning their wedding but have not announced the date to the public, although they have hinted that it will be sometime this fall or winter. Jessa and Ben met at church and began their courtship in September 2013.
- Thirty days after their wedding, Jill and Derick Dillard found out that they are expecting their first child. Grand-Duggar #4 is due in March 2015.
- Jill Duggar married Derick Dillard on June 21, 2014, at Cross Church in Springdale, Arkansas. More than 1,000 people attended the wedding and watched the couple share their first kiss. Jill wore a dress from Ava Laurenne Bride. When Derick proposed to Jill on March 29, 2014, the two had been courting for four months.
- In late June 2013, Josh and Anna and their three children moved to Washington D.C., where Josh started a new job as Executive Director of FRC Action. FRC Action, an affiliate of the Family Research Council, was founded "to educate the general public and cultural leaders about traditional American values and to promote the philosophy of the Founding Fathers concerning the nature of ordered liberty."
- Josh and Anna welcomed their third child, Marcus Anthony, on June 2nd. Click here for pictures.
- Click to purchase the 5th season of 19 Kids and Counting, on sale on the Discovery Channel website.
- The 4th season of 19 Kids and Counting, can be purchased from ChristianBook.
- Growing Up Duggar was officially released on March 4th. Head to your local bookstore, or order online. The Duggar girls' book can be purchased from ChristianBook. We read it, and we highly recommend that you do the same. Click here to read our review.