Counting On "All About Jinger"
- As the show opens, Jinger’s sisters are helping her pack to move to Laredo. It takes them quite a bit of time to divide up all their clothes and hair supplies. Jana and Joy selflessly give Jinger some of the best outfits.
- While she was on her way to Spurgeon’s birth in November 2015, Jinger ran over a deer. Her friends mounted the head as a joke, not thinking that Jinger would actually display it in her bedroom, but she did. And now she’s taking it to Laredo.
- Jana says she is going to miss shopping trips with Jinger, the fashionista of the family. Joy isn’t a big shopper, but she says she is going to miss having face-to-face chats with her sister.
- As most fans know, Jessa and Jinger are very close, as they are only 13 months apart in age. They both admit they have shed many tears as they think about life without each other.
- Jinger also has a strong friendship with her brothers, especially Joseph. "I think the thing we will miss the most about having Jinger at home is her personality," says Jason. "She just loves spending time with us siblings," adds Joseph.
- Johannah accompanies Jinger to the airport to pick up Jeremy.
- As a wedding present, Jinger’s brothers have purchased her a used car from an auto auction. It is a small, white SUV that is both economical and safe. Jinger and Jeremy are thrilled when the boys give them the car.
- The next morning, Jeremy, Jinger, and Jedidiah leave for Laredo at 5am. Jim Bob and Michelle see them off.
- When they cross into Texas, they stop at a store to buy Jinger some cowboy boots. “My goal is to get something that is not super cowboy style,” says Jinger, admitting she wants more of a city look. She ends up buying a pair of urban boots with a slight cowboy flair.