Tonight on 19 Kids and Counting, "Duggars Reunited"...
- For eight days of every year, Jordyn, Mackynzie, and Josie are all the same age. How does that work? Jordyn was born on December 18th, 2008, and Mackynzie, the first grand-Duggar, arrived on October 8th, 2009. Josie, who was born at 25 weeks, was delivered via emergency C-section on December 10th, 2009.
- To celebrate the girls' birthdays, Michelle and Anna take Johannah, Jennifer, Jorydn, Mackynzie, and Josie to The Sugar Cube to make candy.
- Everyone has a blast, but it ends up being a messy birthday. "The energy levels were very high," says Anna.
- "It tasted really yummy," says Josie.
- Can you believe it has been four years since Josie was born? The Duggars still remember the months they spent in the Arkansas Children's Hospital NICU, watching Josie fight for her life and praying she would survive.
- "Today, looking at her, you would never know that she started out so tiny," says Michelle. "She's a miracle."
- Are Jim Bob and Michelle hoping to give Josie a younger sibling? Michelle says they are enjoying this season of life but "would welcome another baby if God saw fit..."
- Before Josh's family returns to Arkansas, he takes them skating...on a plastic ice rink. It doesn't take long for the kids to discover that building up speed is a bit of a challenge.
- Josh and Anna admit that living 1,200 miles (18 hours by car) from the rest of the Duggar clan can be lonely, and saying goodbye is always hard. "Jordyn, please stay forever and ever and ever with us!" Mackynzie tells her aunt.