|Anna's Beautiful, |
- Fans were able to see the Duggars' church fellowship in action. They meet in a vacant house with several other families for Bible study, to share a "pot-faith" meal, and to visit for several hours. "The food's usually one of the best parts," said Jim Bob, chuckling.
- Josh and Anna explained their thoughts on early education. They have already begun to teach Mackynzie because she enjoys it, and they know that it will set her up for success.
- "I am ready for another baby whenever God chooses to bless us with one," announced Anna, while Josh looked a little unsure.
- Jana and Jill needed uniforms for the formal, EMT side of the volunteer fire department. Anna, an expert seamstress who made all the bridesmaids dresses for her wedding, helped them turn unisex pants into skirts.
- Jim Bob raved over his daughters' new outfits. He called them Mackynzie's "fire aunts." Hahaha!
- "Was more material leftover?" Jim Bob asked the girls. "I saw the little boys running around with some headbands."
- The Duggars explained that they are not judgmental in regards to clothing; it is each person's choice.
What are your beliefs on early childhood education? Do you send your kids to preschool?What do you believe regarding clothing?