On last night's episode of "19 Kids and Counting:"
- Jim Bob and the kids loaded into their new bus and headed for Louisville, Kentucky to fulfill a speaking engagement and have some fun along the way. Dad needed more drivers, so he taught some of the older girls to operate the 45-foot long bus! Have you ever driven a vehicle that big?
- And Michelle stayed home. Here's her take on the situation: "I'm right where I need to be with Josie...It will only be a short period of time, and then we'll all be together again."
- The Duggars stopped at the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, where they had the privilege of learning how the famous baseball bats are made. Although the museum welcomes nearly 250,000 visitors every year, Rick Redman, the tour guide, said that he has "never seen a family, and kids, more well-behaved and more attentive than the Duggars." Now that's a compliment!
- Next stop was Glassworks, where the Duggars saw glassblowing in action. Some of the kids even had the chance to try it themselves. But it was HOT HOT HOT (2300 degrees to be exact!) But their pumpkins turned out beautifully.
- Josie's favorite toy is the Jumperoo. "She'll just jump and jump...she makes all kids of fun noises," says Michelle.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!~Lily and Ellie