I am amazed by your knowledge about the Duggars! I will have to make up some more difficult questions next time! Here are the correct answers.
- What type of egg did the the Duggars bring home from their field trip featured in the "18 Kids and Counting" episode Duggars Fly the Coop? Ostrich egg
- What language did Jim Bob have trouble with in an episode of "17 Kids and Counting"? Spanish
- How many rooms are occupied by kids in the Duggars' Springdale home? 2 rooms
- How old is Josh Duggar? 22 years old
- What is the Duggar family motto regarding spending? "Buy Used and Save the Difference"
- On what day and year were Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar married? July 21, 1984
- What were the Duggars digging for in the "17 Kids and Counting" episode featuring their trip to an Arkansas state park? Diamonds
- The Duggars have two kitchens, one with commercial appliances and the other with granite counter tops. By what name do they call the second kitchen? "Pretty Kitchen"